Collection and use of personal information
We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it. We collect the following personal information from you if you choose to register with us:
- Contact Information such as name, e-mail address or phone number
- Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number or password
- Conduct research and analysis
- Improve our website and marketing efforts
- Send you confirmation for sign up
- Send you newsletters
- Respond to your questions
We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services. We may use information gathered from you in order to:
- Ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer
- Notify you about changes to our service
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our services when you choose to do so
- Conduct statistical analysis
- Develop and improve our website
We may obtain information about your general Internet usage by using a cookie file, which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
Sensitive personal information
Our service uses a secure processing server (https://) when collecting information (both personal and concerned with payment).
Editing and deleting data
If you have questions about deleting or correcting your personal data please contact our support team.